1 White Onion - Diced
2 Jalapeños - Diced
2 ½ TBS Mild Bill’s K-H White Chili Powder
1 ½ tsp Mild Bill’s Garlic Granules
1 tsp Mild Bill’s Mexican Oregano
1 tsp Mild Bill’s 40K Cayenne Pepper
1 tsp McCormick’s White Pepper
1 TBS Knorr Selects Granulated Vegetable Bouillon
1 Cup Veggie Broth (any store brand)
¼ Cup Water
1 Lime - juiced
1 Cup Daisy Sour Cream
1 Cup Mexicana Table Cream
16 oz Gustoso White Cheese Dip
1 Head of Cauliflower Chopped (about 2 Cups)
1 - 8 oz can Del Monte yellow corn (drained)
1½ Cups Fresh Diced Roma Tomatoes
1 -15 oz Can Bush’s Best Black Beans (drained)
1 - 4 oz Can Hatch Select Hot Diced Green Chiles
1 Bunch Green Onions sliced thin
Instructions1. In a stock pot, add enough olive oil to coat the bottom and add diced onion and Jalapeños. Sauté until clear.
2. Add the first SIX "dry" ingredients above and sauté those ingredients for a few minutes. Stir often until all oil is absorbed.
3. Whisk in the water, veggie broth and lime juice and then add chopped cauliflower. Heat until slight boil -about 10-15 minutes. Let pot rest for 30 minutes.
4. Add sour cream, table cream and white cheese dip. Simmer on low for 20 minutes, stirring constantly.
5. Add canned corn, diced tomatoes, black beans and green chilies. Simmer very low for another 15-20 minutes.
6. Add sliced green onions and two pinches of celery salt. Stir pot counter clockwise.